Team Lead, Sr. CSM
ON24 is looking to hire a Team Lead, Sr. CSM to provide leadership and support to CSMs and customers in the APAC Region. This includes provision of strategic consultation to ON24 strategic clients including developing and maintaining professional relationships, ensuring that clients receive the highest quality of service, and supporting the sales teams on renewals, upsells and expanding with existing customers.
- Manage and provide escalation and support for CSMs in your group
- Manage and develop existing strategic accounts.
- Manage and support ppl in your team
- Plan and execute client engagements and act as client point-of-contact for project related issues and concerns.
- Oversee internal event teams and resources to ensure project timelines and client expectations are met.
- Work closely with the Sales team to secure add-on and renewal business.
- Responsible for reporting Churn and Downsell metrics to the VP of Customer Success
- Work with CSM and AMs to manage and reduce Downsell and Churn by driving utilization and showing value in the ON24 products
- Interface with Sales and G&A to resolve contract issues, to obtain appropriate fees associated with additions or changes in service(s), and to ensure that clients are billed correctly.
- At least 6 years of Customer Success Management experience in a high-tech environment.
- At least 5 years of people management experience, managing teams of 5 or more
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Outstanding customer service, sales support, people and project management skills.
- Experience in business development activities
- Proven client communication skills
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, and communication skills. The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
“NICE TO HAVE” SKILLS
- An understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies.
- Experience within audio and video production or related field.