Manager, Sales Development
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Manager, Sales Development (SDR Manager)
The Sales Development Manager will be a key member of ON24’s Sales team with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. The SDR Manager should be highly motivated and will have the ability to impact our key growth areas in the Americas markets. Based in our Charlotte office, this position will manage and continue to build a fast-growing SDR team that prospects for new customers and new buying centers in our existing customer base.
Reporting to our VP of Global Sales Development in Charlotte, this is a great opportunity for a high-energy, hands-on sales leader with at least 2 years of management experience in a fast-paced organization who can drive consistent results and have a real impact on the growth and strategy of the organization.
- The SDR Manager will provide the leadership necessary to scale the SDR team.
- Deliver on targets and exceeds objectives, ensuring that monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Recruiting, managing, and motivating a SDR team to attain goals.
- Work closely with reps, peers, manager and executive team to ensure overall team success in relation to defined metrics.
- Manage a team of 8+ reps; focusing in driving sales through prospecting process and participating in joint prospecting calls with reps.
- Set individual team member goals, provide performance feedback on daily, weekly, monthly, and annual performance reviews.
- Manage lead flow and forecast to ensure accurate data is provided to executive team and predict lead overflow to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Daily coaching focused on success of the rep and team.
- Manage alignment between SDR reps and field AEs to ensure close collaboration.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve sales processes, drive accountability, and raise the standard of team performance to increase revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Must possess excellent management skills to manage & scale an SDR team.
- Experience and previous success managing inside sales teams to over-quota performance.
- Minimum 2 years software sales or technical sales experience, with a minimum of 1 years of successful leadership experience. Experience selling a marketing solution highly preferred.
- Proven success in a quota-carrying role.
- Experience in CRM, Salesforce.com, and related reporting & analysis.
- Experience supporting customers in a leadership capacity to structure deals, act as a go-to for long-term relationship establishment, and effectively negotiate contracts and purchase details.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement, proven ability to drive the team environment and contribute to team’s success at all levels.
- Ability to contribute to the successful environment for a developing team.
- Be a mentor to other people who are not direct reports.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Light travel required.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.