Senior Revenue Accountant
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
- Manage and perform monthly activities related to the global revenue close including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and SOX controls
- Review customer arrangements and external communications for proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and ASC 606.Assist the team with computation of SSPs and related compliance in accordance with ASC 606.
- Assist with preparation and review of various internal and external reporting schedules including financial statement disclosures for revenue in 10Q and 10K.
- Recommend efficiency and effectiveness improvements as appropriate.
- Be a key resource for the team supporting internal and external audits.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal finance team members and cross functional teams.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years professional experience, including at least 1 year of industry experience in revenue recognition with company subject to ASC 606.
- CPA and big 4 experience (preferred)
- Advanced excel skills required and ability to work with large volumes of transactional data.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Experience with Netsuite and SalesForce. RevPro experience is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.