Software Engineer, Back-End
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
As a senior engineer you will working on some of our most visible products. These products get >2 million monthly hits. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones.
- Will be responsible for developing standalone scheduled jobs in Java
- Will be responsible for writing APIs using REST/ Spring boot as needed
- Enhancing the current job scheduling services
- Monitoring the performance of scheduler servers
- Developing an alert system to catch error in independent jobs running in production environment
- Analyzing the prod issues and suggesting solutions independently.
- Pair programming and code review
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science (or strong foundation in CS fundamentals such as design patterns, data structures and algorithms)
- +3-5 experience in Java/Advanced Java/J2EE
- +3 experience in EJB/ JPA
- +2 experience in Java 8 or higher.
- Experience in developing multi-threading application
- Strong knowledge in Webservicesv(REST) and Json.
- +3 experience of Spring Boot microservices,
- +3 sql experience.
- Experience of Test-driven development.
- Understanding of software development processes and design and implementation
- Knowledge of scripting language Bash/Python
- Hands on experience with Azure function, Azure Webapp services, Logic App
- Experience of working in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Knowledge in Kafka
- Experience in developing centralized job scheduler
- Experience of working in cross-functional team
- Good communication skill
- Proactive, Self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- A good team player
- Ability to do multitasking