Partner & Sponsored Marketing Manager - EMEA
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
We are seeking a creative and process-oriented marketer to join the EMEA Marketing team to support our third-party partner and sponsorship campaigns. You will work closely with various internal teams and external stakeholders to drive pipeline for EMEA Sales, end to end.
The ideal candidate is a driven, highly collaborative teammate who loves campaign management using all channels of the marketing mix; energised by fast-paced environments. The role will focus on orchestrating the program execution with multiple partners and vendors for growth acquisition marketing initiatives within the EMEA team.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans with third-party partners and vendors – including B2B Marketing, LeadScale and LXA – Learning Experience Alliance (formally Martech Alliance).
- Lead on EMEA regional content syndication strategy and content selection.
- Continue to grow our regional MarTech partner community through monthly ‘Better Together’ webinar series and biannual virtual Partner Summits.
- Work with the ON24 Marketing team to review program/campaign deliverables to orchestrate upcoming paid programs
- Grow the EMEA database, through external partnerships, while adhering to marketing opt-out regulations, GDPR and unsubscribe suppression lists
- Work closely with Global DG Centre of Excellence to execute on programs
- Work closely with RevOps to analyse every step of our lead gen funnel so that we can understand what’s working, what isn’t, and make continuous improvements
- Continue to research the market and evaluate new partners and vendors to continue our aggressive growth goals.
EXECUTION & REPORTING
- Manage multiple programs simultaneously at different build stages including emails, newsletters, webinars, events, content, direct mail and more
- Exceptional project management skills – request program set-up and manage through to execution and reporting
- Review/QA proofs from Global DG Centre of Excellence and vendor test formats
- Build out digital experiences in the ON24 Platform
- Use DOMO, Marketo, and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance
- Main business KPIs will be: program delivery, net new acquisition of prospects, contribution to pipeline, revenue growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or equivalent discipline
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- SFDC and Marketo use - experience using ON24 a huge plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.