Director, Agency Partnerships
ON24 is looking for a Director, Agency Partnerships to develop and manage partner relationships that create new revenue opportunities for ON24 and value for our customers. You have deep experience and joy building relationships with the business development and sales teams of marketing technology consultancies, strategic content marketing agencies, digital transformation leaders, industry/vertical agencies and system integrators.
You thrive on working in an unstructured environment and get a thrill from connecting partner and ON24 sales teams to close business. You like new challenges that test your organizational, inter-personal and marketing skills. You thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve your goals.
The role can be based out of San Francisco, Chicago, NYC, or Boston
- Recruit, enable and drive the business development and field sales relationships with leading marketing agencies & consultancies to create new business opportunities for ON24.
- Generate pipeline and new business opportunities from these partners and their channels by obtaining preference among their customers & prospects and referrals for ON24.
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline against sales objectives/metrics to exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Be the main point of contact and partner champion for ON24 sales, sales consultant and professional service teams for questions about ON24 partners and their solutions.
- Support ON24 Partner Marketing initiatives including field events, campaign and programs.
- Support ON24 Partner Enablement initiatives including training and education.
- Maintain a high level of partner engagement and satisfaction.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 7+ years partner sales/business development experience working with leading marketing technology agencies, consultancies and system integrators
- Knowledge of B2B demand gen marketing, marketing technology ecosystems and content marketing
- Strong existing relationships with agencies and the ability to hit the ground running
- Team player with strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%
- BA or equivalent
- Passion for partner success