ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
We are looking for a motivated individual to support our SaaS webcasting service production network infrastructure. The candidate will be an individual contributor working as part of a small team. The ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, resourcefulness and effective communication skills are a must.
ON24 is the largest provider of data-driven marketing webinar services on the Internet today. Our network environment includes a mix of transaction processing and media/stream distribution presenting a variety of interesting and challenging network conditions.
The candidate will work with members of the network team to monitor, operate, maintain and scale ON24’s global network infrastructure, ensuring 24/7 availability and optimal performance. The role is remote, but the candidate will be required to travel to the Aurora datacenter for on-site work, as needed.
Denver Metro Area candidates only
- Monitor ON24’s global network infrastructure using a pool of tools and systems.
- Support both production and corporate network requests based on internal ticketing system.
- Operate and maintain core network infrastructure, exercising change management discipline.
- Operate and maintain signaling network infrastructure working inter-departmentally with signal operations.
- Operate and maintain, WAN, transit, sip trunking and other core networking services.
- Operate and maintain public cloud services, Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Operate and maintain ON24’s network security infrastructure and policies.
- Occasional off-hours work: maintenance and troubleshooting/incident response.
- On-site datacenter work, up to 20%.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in datacenter environments.
- Experience and knowledge: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF, HSRP
- Experience and knowledge: RSTP, VPC
- Experience and knowledge: TCP/IP, SIP, NAT, PBR, IPSEC, SSL
- Familiarity and proficiency: monitoring systems like NAGIOS
- Familiarity and proficiency: CISCO, JUNIPER, F5, FORTINET, BROCADE
- Familiarity and proficiency: Unix and Windows
- Nice to have: scripting, automation, public cloud, virtualization, UCS
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.