Senior Product Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the product management team and help drive the product strategy and revenue goals of ON24’s Virtual Environments offering.
This person will be responsible for the planning, creation and delivery of new and existing product capabilities. This includes gathering and prioritizing product requirements, refining the product vision, and working closely with a cross functional team to deliver new and enhanced solutions in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience with SaaS software, be a strong communicator in both written and verbal formats and be versed in Agile development processes.
- Evolve the product roadmap through analysis of market trends, competitive data, and customer input.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog.
- Define and develop new product features.
- Translate product vision and priorities into detailed product requirements.
- Manage product rollouts by participating in cross-functional teams, helping to produce product collateral, and training/communicating to stakeholders.
- Track product utilization and adapt the roadmap/backlog accordingly.
- Collaborate effectively with engineering, design, and delivery teams.
- Provide product expertise and consultation to sales and customer services teams.
- 4+ years of product management experience with tech companies.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering B2B products/services to market.
- Proven ability to transform abstract requirements into shippable product.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong background of effective communication with a variety of roles (technical and non-technical, strategic and tactical).
- Product marketing experience a plus.
- Expert knowledge of SaaS software development and Agile processes.
- Passion for technology with a technical understanding of web marketing, online applications, and internet services markets.
- Self-motivated strategic thinker with proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills and experience working with company executives and senior management.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.