Account Manager - EMEA
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing, renewing and expanding current customers to monthly and quarterly targets. You will be familiar with Software as a Service (SaaS) and be experienced selling business to business. We offer an attractive benefits package (including private healthcare and stock options) and new hires will undertake onboarding at our head-quarters in San Francisco. The EMEA Head Office is located in Kings Cross, London.
- Meeting and exceeding quota through renewing, upselling and expanding into existing customers
- Managing approximately 50 customers across a range of industries located within the UK and Europe
- Attending face to face meetings and delivering demonstrations
- Maintaining the CRM database and accurately forecasting to the business
- Keep current with all ON24 product updates, pricing and contract terms
- Conduct formal QBR’s alongside client success manager
- Minimum five years account management experience ideally within SaaS
- A confident and proven negotiator with a high level of commercial acumen
- Be able to evidence ownership, organisation and drive
- Understand how-to build credibility and trust with customers and forge great relationships
- Experience selling to enterprise and Marketing specifically
- High attention to detail and a strategic mindset
Working at ON24 you will be working with bright, passionate people who are results driven and team players. If you possess the required skills and experience and are motivated to accelerate your sales career in a company of great people with a world class offering, then we would love to hear from you.