Video Content Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is looking for a rockstar video producer/editor to help us bring our marketing to life. You will produce a wide range of video content including product videos, promotional videos, customer testimonials, webinars, virtual events, and much more.
Reporting to the VP of Content Marketing, you bring a full-service skillset, to produce, shoot and edit events and video content of every type. No project seems too big, or too small for you. You can work effectively in a collaborative team environment and can bring your creativity to help us elevate our brand.
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of video production experience
- Advanced post-production: editing/motion graphics (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with full suite of studio tools: camera, audio, lighting
- Experience applying graphic/brand design to video content
- Experience producing webinars & live streaming events
- Studio production & studio team management
- Directing & producing live and on demand video content
- Script writing, editing, and storyboarding
- Exceptional project management skills, always meet your deadlines
- Managing outside agencies and production contractors/studios
- You work fast and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience producing product/brand videos a big plus
We prefer someone who is in the San Francisco Bay Area, as ON24 has onsite studio facilities and equipment in San Francisco, but are open to remote options.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.