Industry Marketing Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Industry Marketing Manager will define & implement GTM (go-to-market) plans for various industries and segments. This dynamic role will focus on the development of positioning, content development, sales enablement, and informing campaign architecture.
- Designing GTM strategies and project managing for industries and use cases solutions to drive platform sales in collaboration with demand generation and sales teams.
- Becoming a domain expert for customer use cases and industries through market research and engaging with customers to understand their challenges, solutions and business needs
- Developing positioning, building storylines and creating compelling content
- Driving customer and market research to uncovering unique buyer attributes, platform requirements and informing packaging
- Working cross-functionally with sales, sales enablement, customer success, content, product marketing and demand generation teams
- Supporting customization of customer marketing programs for relevant & consistent customer experience
- Regular reporting on performance and business outcomes for defined segments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 6+ years marketing experience (industry marketing, product marketing, solutions marketing or content marketing experience preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to understand business stakeholder needs, drive prioritization, and deliver outcomes
- Strong story-teller with ability to convey persuasive messages
- Ability to create a variety of marketing assets, including slide decks, solutions guides, datasheets & webinars
- Experience in conducting customer & market research
- Comfortable with presenting to internal teams
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs & content
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.