Vice President, Enterprise Sales
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
We are seeking a VP, Enterprise Sales to lead a team of ambitious, high performing sales reps, and help ON24 expand our footprint in the marketing and sales digital engagement market.
- Own and drive new enterprise logo acquisition and revenue growth across North America/Americas
- Consistently manage and maintain a high quality pipeline that is sufficient to cover the revenue plan
- Hit quarterly and yearly profit and revenue targets.
- Develop a successful enterprise sales playbook and create operating efficiencies, key metrics, KPIs, and communication processes for the organization.
- Routinely provide updates on sales progress and pipeline data.
- Hire, manage, mentor, and coach a world-class enterprise sales team.
- Develop a winning culture that supports high-energy interaction, responsiveness, attentiveness, and high integrity.
- Fully understand the ON24 business, the opportunities in front of it, and the market dynamics that govern it in order to identify growth opportunities within enterprise customers.
- Partner closely with marketing, customer success, account management, and the SDR organization to provide and gather insights on customer requirements and to develop messaging surrounding the enterprise market.
- Be a face of ON24. Partner with senior management, particularly CRO, Jim Blackie, and CEO, Sharat Sharan, to promote and communicate the ON24 brand, products, and value proposition.
- You are an exceptional enterprise sales leader with a strong track record of delivering results in both large company and growth company environments.
- You have experience developing winning teams, solution based sales methodology and strong operational management discipline.
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS to the C-Suite. This is a consultative, complex, business-line sales process. Ideal experience in selling into marketing organizations.
- A focus on closing large, multi-product multi-year deals in new enterprise accounts across the Americas within a $200M+ revenue, high-growth software company.
- You are a hunter at heart and you're hungry for results. You’re a sales executive who likes to get his/her hands dirty and can jump into deals when necessary.
- A development-oriented leader and coach who can teach, transfer knowledge, and drive results from others.
- You are passionate about building, cultivating, and ensuring the success of your team.
- You’re an analytical problem solver. Your decisions are informed by data, and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize sales strategies.
- You’re inquisitive and innovative. You bring a “test and learn” mentality to the organization.
- You promote a culture of deep curiosity and continuous learning.
- Deep knowledge of sales and reporting tools, such as Salesforce and DOMO.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate a company’s vision to the market.
- A history of partnering with senior executives to drive a culture of honesty, collaboration, and direct communication.
- You have a positive attitude, are energetic, upbeat, and professional.
- A 4-year Bachelor's degree. An MBA is preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.