Event Specialist – Part Time
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
The ON24 Event Specialist is responsible for the delivery of customer events using ON24’s virtual product suite.
Event specialists are responsible for:
- Providing an enhanced ON24 experience for customers and attendees
- Managing live events
- Customer training
- Event troubleshooting and escalation
This role requires a responsible and detail oriented individual. Customer service, a keen understanding of technology, and an interest in thriving in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest profile companies.
- Provide customer trainings prior to live event
- Manage and monitor live event ensuring success
- Perform event related tasks, such as edits, answering audience member technical questions, and other administrative tasks related to role
- Act as product and subject matter expert
- Providing technical support and guidance
- Drive customer satisfaction with excellent customer service
- Perform webinar and virtual event related activities as necessary
- Event specialists may be requested to work outside of regional business hours, on holidays, and/or weekends
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of live streaming content
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Awareness and understanding of Internet browser software, webcam configurations/set up, and Windows/Apple operating systems
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records