Event Specialist – Part Time
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
The ON24 Event Specialist role is responsible for the delivery of customer events using ON24’s virtual product suite. Event Specialists manage live events, customer training, and event troubleshooting/escalation. This role requires a responsible and detail oriented individual. Customer service, a keen understanding of technology, and interest in thriving in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest-profile companies.
- Use ON24’s virtual product suite to set up webinar and virtual event elements such as registration pages, emails, content, locations, surveys, archives and other event elements
- Coordinate with Event Managers to manage the delivery of key event related elements
- Perform event related tasks, such as conference bridge scheduling, work order processing, data input, answering event audience member inquiries, location design edits and custom reports generation
- Work in a client facing capacity to provide live webinar & virtual show monitoring and platform trainings
- Perform other webinar and virtual event related activities as necessary
- Strong technical skills and some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office suite
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Ability to communicate effectively
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ON24 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ON24’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.