Customer Experience (CX) Data Analyst
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Customer Experience (CX) Data Analyst will work across multiple Customer Success teams to compile and evaluate data to assist in business decisions. This person will be responsible for managing data sources, ensure their integrity and provide insights and suggestions based on the overall analysis of the various trends.
- Work closely with the different groups in the Customer Success team to operate more effectively, create and track metrics across our operations, and share informative actionable insights
- Partner with CS Leadership and cross-functional partners to find opportunities to increase operational trackability, efficiency, and scale our business effectively
- Leverage descriptive and predictive analytics metrics to drive insights and influence business decisions
- Communicate analysis and decisions to high-level partners and executives in verbal, visual, and written media
- Provide comprehensive weekly analytics support to partner teams, develop tools to empower data access and self-service so your expertise can be used where it is most impactful
- Develop a strong prioritization framework to ensure team is focused on highest-value initiatives
- Ability to frame and break down complex business problems into key components and recommend practical solutions
- Monitor key performance metrics and use results to help the team be more effective in carrying out their mission of providing high-quality support
- Develop and support the analytical technologies that give our team timely, flexible, and structured access to their data
- Build and Automate reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Totango or other systems
- Coordinate with stakeholders, gather requirements, identify data sources, and perform ad hoc analyses
- Identify process improvement opportunities or necessary process changes for better data collection
- At least 4 years of Data Analyst experience in a high-tech environment
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong Excel experience
- Experience creating Salesforce Reporting and Dashboards.
- Outstanding people and project management skills.
- Experience in business development activities
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, and communication skills. The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.