Email Marketing & Database Specialist
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketer’s market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to drive engagement, data, demand and revenue.
The Email Marketing & Database Specialist has a critical role in delivering that vision by ensuring we handle our database with the utmost care -- while innovating our approach.
We are seeking a creative and data-driven marketer to help build re-engagement strategies that thoughtfully carry our prospects along the buyer's journey. In this role, you will develop innovative segmentation techniques and demand generation campaigns that aim to surprise and delight our database and increase the discoverability of our best selections and offers. You will also work closely with various internal teams to innovate on the customer experience, end to end.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in driving innovation, building models, delivering results, and working with large volumes of data. The right candidate also has strong communication and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Build global re-engagement strategies that thoughtfully carry our prospects along the buyer's journey
- Understand and build models that meaningfully relate to our database and their propensity to engage with our programs
- Segment our database agilly depending on shifting business needs so our programs can be running optimally
- Leverage predictive models to accelerate pipeline
- Nurture our database
- Identify and ensure delivery of major database marketing programs (email promos)
- Set creative and developmental direction/best practices, including campaign objectives, messaging, and email templates
- Become recognized within the company as an expert on the email and database marketing space
- Test and refine new marketing approaches to reach and engage key audiences, by sales team
- Create and lead development of ongoing communications targeted toward multiple key segments, including all nurture programs
- Understand and work with the marketing team to deliver marketing programs/campaign set up including but not limited to: SFDC campaigns, Marketo programs for webinars, online advertising, asset tracking, web pages in Wordpress
- Coordination with entire marketing team to align with go to market activity on-going and ad hoc
- Use DOMO, Marketo, and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance
- Use email performance tools (Litmus, similar) to ensure performance is optimized
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: Content team)
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: percent change in engaged database, conversion to SQL from lead/contact, and contribution to pipeline velocity
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or equivalent quantitative discipline
- 4-6 years of Marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience in segmentation and managing predictive analytics or advanced database segmentation/modeling experience a plus
- Email marketing with Marketo
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general best practices)
- Experience using ON24 a huge plus
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Experience reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com, or DOMO
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records