Integrations Software Engineer
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
As a senior engineer you will working on our Integrations products. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones. The Integrations projects are highly visible and are crucial to the growth and success of ON24. You will work on our Rest API, adding features and improving performance. Additionally, you will build new integrations with third-party platforms, such as Zapier, Scribe-Tibco, Marketo, MS Dynamics. Also, you will develop client-specific integrations for some of our Enterprise clients.
- Design and build Integrations applications using Java and/or Node.js
- Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Integrate with various third-party platforms, primarily Marketing Automation and CRM
- Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications
- 7+ years of development experience using Java web application development stack or Node.js
- Proven ability to learn new APIs and third-party platforms
- Experience with Cloud Development, most importantly, Azure
- Ability to write complex SQL, PLSQL and tune them for optimal performance
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS
- Familiarity with Datawarehouse solutions
- Should be a good team player and willing to work in the fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn fast-changing technologies and convert those ideas into implementation
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with microservice architecture and development philosophy
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.