Sales Director - DACH
As a German New Business Sales Director, you will be responsible for selling to new enterprise organizations in the DACH region, supported by a dedicated Sales Development Representative and EMEA Marketing. We offer an attractive benefits package (including stock options) and new hires will receive on-board training at our headquarters in San Francisco. The EMEA Head Office is located in Kings Cross, London. This position will be based in region.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding quota through selling to new enterprise customers
- Converting and closing leads from Marketing
- Attending and progressing appointments set up by Sales Development Representatives
- Generating leads from trade shows, networking events and other own prospecting activities
- Maintaining the CRM database and accurately forecasting.
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise software sales experience (preferably SaaS) in the DACH region
- Confidence engaging with and navigating Enterprise prospects
- A skilled negotiator with strong commercial acumen
- Be able to demonstrate accountability, organization and drive
- Confident self-starter, comfortable to operate remotely and in a small team.
- Strong communicator, persistent and determined.
- Experience selling to Marketing DMU would be highly advantageous
- Fluent in English and German languages
- Educated to degree level as a minimum.