Sales Director - DACH
As a German New Business Sales Director, you will be responsible for selling to new enterprise organizations in the DACH region, supported by a dedicated Sales Development Representative and EMEA Marketing. We offer an attractive benefits package (including stock options) and new hires will receive on-board training at our headquarters in San Francisco. The EMEA Head Office is located in Kings Cross, London. This position will be based in region.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding quota through selling to new enterprise customers
- Converting and closing leads from Marketing
- Attending and progressing appointments set up by Sales Development Representatives
- Generating leads from trade shows, networking events and other own prospecting activities
- Maintaining the CRM database and accurately forecasting.
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise software sales experience (preferably SaaS) in the DACH region
- Confidence engaging with and navigating Enterprise prospects
- A skilled negotiator with strong commercial acumen
- Be able to demonstrate accountability, organization and drive
- Confident self-starter, comfortable to operate remotely and in a small team.
- Strong communicator, persistent and determined.
- Experience selling to Marketing DMU would be highly advantageous
- Fluent in English and German languages
- Educated to degree level as a minimum.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.