Business Development Manager, Enterprise Content Marketing
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
Are you a high-energy, motivated, and driven individual committed to taking on a new and exciting role? As an important member of ON24’s product evangelism team, you’ll be responsible for sales of the ON24 products to ON24’s existing Enterprise installed base and new customers. If you are smart, ambitious, and passionate about selling a leading content marketing solution that revolutionizes the way marketers connect with their audience, engage customers and drive demand, then we want to hear from you.
- Consultative sales approach targeting our existing client base and new prospects
- Partnering with ON24 AEs, drive new business for our newest content marketing platform – Enterprise Engagement Hub
- Sell to Marketing decision makers, Web and IT departments
- Drive best practices and strategy in executive business reviews with our key customers
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log activity in salesforce.com
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing, and contract terms.
- Able to simplify and articulate marketing technology stack in complex scenarios
- Bring back customer feedback to influence ON24’s product roadmap
- Remote work environment; however traveling expected when prospects and customers requests in person meeting
Skills & Experience:
- 4-8 years of sales experience with a B2B sales at a software company. SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, web teams and IT departments preferred.
- Experience hosting and conducting customer facing presentations, demos and executive briefings.
- Experience partnering with sales and marketing in key initiatives tied to demand gen
- Strong sales IQ, marketing knowledge, and technical aptitude.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various marketing topics and Internet technologies to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective customers.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- High confidence in working with matrixed enterprise clients
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.