Solutions Engineer APAC - Singapore
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questionnaires. Handle online and face-to-face presentations as required.
- Run in-depth product demonstrations for all ON24 products and services.
- Provide the primary point for on-going enablement and training for sales representatives.
- Manage proof-of-concepts and provide training for prospects/clients evaluating ON24’s webcasting platform.
- Work with sales to scope complex and strategic sales opportunities.
- Effectively gather prospect and customer technical requirements and communicate back to product development and engineering.
- Provide technical account management assistance to sales and account managers as needed to help up sell/cross-sell new products and services to existing clients.
- Assist with prototyping, webcast interface design, and webcast management work as required. Work closely with ON24’s Professional Services organization.
- Assist product development and engineering groups with product requirements definition, beta test programs, and other tasks as needed.
- 5+ years in pre-sales/solutions engineering.
- Technical Account Management/Sales Experience a plus.
- A BA/BS degree, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Excellent at working with wide spectrum of clients and prospects: C-level executives, marketing managers, and IT professionals.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Conversant in network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, etc).
- Familiarity with streaming media protocols, audio/video encoding applications, content delivery networks (CDNs), and signal acquisition methodologies, is a strong plus.
- Experience working for an ASP is highly desired.