Sr. Graphic Designer
The ON24 Digital Experience Platform makes it easy to create, scale and personalize engaging experiences that drive measurable business growth. Today we are converting millions of prospects to buyers for thousands of companies, enabling our customers to monetize engagement. Through ON24 webinar, virtual event, multimedia experiences, we provide a system of engagement for audiences to choose and accelerate their own journeys. ON24 customers then turn that engagement and interest into actionable insights, which enables businesses to scale engagement, conversions and pipeline to drive revenue growth.
ON24 serves over 1900 companies worldwide, including 3 of the 5 largest Global Technology companies, 4 of the 5 largest Global Banks, 3 of the 5 largest Global Healthcare Companies and 3 of the 5 largest Global Industrial Manufacturing companies. In aggregate, our customers engage an average of 4M professionals per month for a total of 2.5B minutes per year. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC.
The Senior Graphic Designer sits on the Corporate and Brand Marketing team, which is responsible for the ON24 Brand, Website and Project Management of all marketing content, campaigns and execution. In this role, you’ll work alongside a group of content, product, demand generation and brand marketers to bring the ON24 brand to life. Reporting to the Director of Corporate and Brand Marketing, you will be responsible for building and managing the ON24 brand and concept development and execution of various marketing campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate will be a creative engineer who can explore design solutions that elevate the ON24 brand to new heights, while having the flexibility and efficiency to buckle down and power through quick-turn solutions when necessary.
This position is open to candidates in San Francisco, CA or Remote (PST).
- Responsible for creation of successful design solutions across a variety of print and digital mediums, including but not limited to: web, advertising, email, social media and more
- Responsible for creative concepting and execution for a variety of project types, including campaign, event and webinar series branding, written content, interactive digital experiences, promotional assets and brand identity and guideline development.
- Act as the gatekeeper of our brand standards, both internally and working with external freelancers and agencies, ensuring that all marketing creative is effective, engaging, and ultimately on brand.
- Manage the graphic design queue and deadlines and delegate work as necessary to freelance and agency partners.
- Partner with marketing and brand leadership to gain an understanding of campaign and brand stories and goals that will inform creative development and execution.
- Responsible for managing and updating internal company brand resources, including: guidelines, templates, iconography and assets.
- Partner with Demand Generation teams on their various tools and platforms, understanding design specifications and requirements.
- Lead creative reviews and presentations to marketing leadership and be able to effectively communicate the ‘why’ behind your designs, while being receptive to feedback and creating actionable solutions to bring a project to the finish line.
- BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design
- 5-7 years as a professional graphic designer, with both print and digital expertise, preferably for a B2B brand or marketing agency.
- A proven ability in the areas of narrative creation, concepting, designing digital experiences (e.g. website), and fundamental graphic design (typography, layout, and art direction)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Solid understanding of how to design for the modern web-across browsers, screen sizes, and audience types and able to communicate those requirements effectively to freelancers and partners.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with high graphic standards.
- Experience with corporate rebrand development and execution
- Experience designing internal corporate resources like PowerPoint templates and brand guidelines.
- Coding for web (HTML/JS/CSS) and/or mobile app experience is a big plus.
- Experience with motion graphics and HTML5 is a plus
- Experience working with and/or directing junior designers, freelancers and agencies.
- Self-starter, flexible, reliable, and has the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and can interact effectively with C-level executives and business leaders
- Experience working with a distributed, global team
- Open to candidates in San Francisco, CA or Remote (PST)
A Portfolio showcasing work including emails, landing pages, print materials, event graphics/signage, product imagery and more is required for consideration.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”