Senior Customer Success Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for the relationship between ON24 and Elite clients. This role is responsible for the effective and successful coordination of setup, implementation, training and maintenance on various ON24 Products and Platforms, as well as partner products and platforms. This is a role which requires an organized individual, who is comfortable interfacing with clients, handling multiple projects with both long and short timelines, and facilitating projects involving sales, engineering, finance, and external client teams.
This is a remote position.
- Successfully execute client engagements and act as client point-of-contact for project related issues
- Must be able to consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Facilitate Account Setup, implementation, training, and ongoing account review and modification
- Assist with the renewal process for annual renewal of accounts
- Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction, risk, and drive KPI’s
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams (Product Management, R&D, Marketing and Sales) to drive better results
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Provide client training and support of ON24’s proprietary webcasting platforms
- Provide platform support through use of Support Ticketing System, email and phone
- At least 5 years of work experience in Customer Success Management
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Strong Internet and Web technical skills including intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Experience with audio and video production or related field
- A solid understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies combined with a working knowledge of audio/video streaming and codecs
- Must be prepared to work occasional non-standard hours and occasional travel
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.