We are seeking an outstanding UX Designer who excels in web design and in application of the design process. Candidates should have a clear understanding of the various phases of a design process, different design methods and when to apply them. For this position, majority of your time will be focused on hands-on interface design.
The ideal candidate will be expert at cross browser compatibility, responsive design, visual styling and be able to own a design from concept to final output. Candidate will be responsible for designing project specific UX solutions and developing simple, intuitive workflows and working on aesthetically pleasing visual styling.
This is a great time to join ON24 and the Design department here. We have exciting products that provide great value to our customers and there are key opportunities to enhance the UX and influence our design vision.
- Participate in Design discussions, product roadmap strategy and identify Design process to be applied
- Usability evaluation, ideation, wireframing, prototyping
- Visual styling, (spec and icons/logo creation)
- User studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/HCI
- Software: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Understanding of current web design trends, desktop/ tablet/ mobile website trends, responsive design