Sales Development Representative - DACH (German-Speaking)
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Account Executives in the Acquisition organization. This is a great opportunity to join ON24’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll be trained to sell our market-leading Webinar-Based Marketing Solutions, and will also have access to our Mentorship Program to learn from ON24’s top salespeople.
Successful SDRs have an opportunity to become a quota-carrying Account Executive in 12-18 months. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
ON24 Sales is a high-performance environment with the expectation that each SDR will manage their business professionally and continually strive to achieve over quota. Team members who are consistent with their activity, strategy, approach, and attainment of sales performance targets are well compensated.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the EMEA region.
- 50% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads in primarily $100M+ accounts to qualify and schedule meetings for the Enterprise Acquisition sales team.
- 25% calling companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for both the Enterprise and SMB Acquisition sales teams.
- 25% Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns, managing LivePerson website chat, and other tasks.
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- At least 2 years of demand generation or inside sales experience with a technology sales or related organization.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must be a self starter who is able to drive self towards goals.
- Bi-Lingual in English & German
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ON24 solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly, both internally within ON24 and externally with prospects/customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, InsideView, Hoovers, Jigsaw, and “standard” inside sales tools.