Senior Customer Marketing Manager, Engagement Strategy
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager, Engagement Strategy will be responsible for designing and implementing an effective marketing strategy to engage install base customers throughout all stages of the customer journey. The right candidate must be passionate about creating highly engaging campaigns to drive retention, expansion and advocacy. This role is best suited for a detail-oriented, high achiever with proven ability to create B2B marketing strategies to improve product adoption, customer engagement and retention.
- Create strategies for engaging customer to optimize onboarding, drive product adoption and fuel upsell opportunities
- Design and manage integrated customer campaigns to meet renewal and expansion objectives
- Collaborate with operations and demand generation team to build scalable, multi-channel experiences across website, email, advertising, webinars and in-product communications
- Work closely with product marketing and content providers to build content strategy, educating on product adoption and awareness for expansion
- Partner with stakeholder teams to build strategic programs for renewals, QBRs and expansion
- Integrate campaign programs to fuel user generated content and and surface advocacy opportunities
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience using marketing, sales and customer success technologies, especially as Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, Pendo and ON24
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.