Director of Sales - Commercial
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Commercial Sales Director will be a key member of ON24’s Acquisition team with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. Theis person should be highly motivated and will have the ability to impact our key growth areas in the Commercial segment. Based in our King's Cross, London office, this position will manage and continue to build a fast-growing team that sells ON24’s webinar –based marketing solutions to Commercial companies.
Reporting to our VP of Sales, this is a great opportunity for a high-energy, hands-on sales leader with at least 2 years of management experience in a fast-paced organization who can drive consistent results and have a real impact on the growth and strategy of the organization.
- The Commercial Director will provide the leadership necessary to scale the Commercial sales team.
- Deliver on sales quota that exceeds objectives, ensuring that monthly, quarterly and annual booking and subscription targets are achieved.
- Recruiting, managing, and motivating a sales team to attain sales goals.
- Work closely with reps, peers, manager and executive team to ensure overall team success in relation to defined metrics.
- Manage a team of 4+ reps; focusing in driving sales through sales management process and participating in joint sales calls with sales reps.
- Set individual team member goals, provide performance feedback on results, including annual performance reviews.
- Manage sales forecast to ensure accurate data is provided to executive team.
- Daily sales coaching focused on finding the balance between consultative, value selling and reasonably transactional sales cycles.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve sales processes, drive accountability, and raise the standard of team performance to increase revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Must possess excellent management skills to manage & scale a sales team.
- Experience and previous success managing inside sales teams to over-quota performance.
- Minimum 5 years software sales or technical sales experience, with a minimum of 2 years of successful leadership experience. Experience selling a marketing solution highly preferred.
- Proven success in a quota-carrying sales role.
- Experience with forecasting and managing territories, teams and accounts in Salesforce.com and related reporting & analysis.
- Experience with solution/value selling and demonstrated success selling a premium-priced solution in a competitive market.
- Experience supporting customers in a leadership capacity to structure deals, act as a go-to for long-term relationship establishment, and effectively negotiate contracts and purchase details.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement, proven ability to drive the team environment and contribute to team’s success at all levels.
- Ability to contribute to the successful environment for a developing team.
- Be a mentor to other people who are not direct reports.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Light travel required.
ON24 is headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in the US, Europe and Asia and over 500 employees worldwide. We are a global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Our cloud-based (SaaS) platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines. Our technology is recognized as market leading and Forrester Research have recognized us as the best in the industry.
Working at ON24 you will be working in great company. If you meet our requirements and are motivated to accelerate your sales career with a team of great people and world class training then please apply.