Credit and Collections Analyst
ON24 is seeking a motivated team member for the role of Credit and Collections Analyst. The Credit and Collections Analyst will work well and thrive in a goal oriented collections department. We are adding customers every day. This group will focus on process and system improvement projects.
The ideal candidate has experience in Credit and Collections, preferably in the software or high-tech industry. The Credit and Collections Analyst should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as the position interfaces directly with our customers as well as our sales and customer success teams.
Location: This position is based out of the San Francisco, CA office.
- Heavy contact and communication with customers on a daily basis to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
- Conduct timely research, analysis and decision making for resolution of disputed items, short/over-payments
- Work with the invoicing team to resolve billing disputes and credit note requests
- Promote strong working relationships between the Credit/Collection function and all other internal teams, especially Sales, Operations, Cash Applications and Order Management
- Notify management of write-off concerns and provide write-off recommendations
- Identify opportunities for improvement order-to-cash issues that impede cash collections
- Review orders on credit hold and take appropriate action to ensure delivery dates met
- Initiate and maintain complete, accurate and updated records of contacts, collection activities and account reconciliations
- Ensure new customers are well understood.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and customer support when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- 3-5+ years of relevant Accounts Receivable/Credit & Collections experience, preferably in SAAS companies
- Self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Passionate on fully resolving customer issues with a focus on ensuring ON24 is easy to deal with.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders and external customers
- Proficiency in Outlook and Excel, required
- Prior experience with ERP tools and systems (Salesforce and NetSuite a plus)