Product Marketing Manager
ON24 is on a mission to redefine how organizations engage with their audiences, powering interactive experiences that help people connect on a more human level and make smarter business decisions.
Through the ON24 Engagement Platform, our customers can create live, on-demand and personalized digital content experiences that deliver actionable intelligence and integrate it across their operations. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes — including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources — marketers drive more revenue from ON24 Engagement than any other marketing channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
Product Marketing at ON24 acts as the conduit between marketing, sales and product. We are building a team of resourceful, agile and entrepreneurial-minded people to directly impact the success of our platform and champion our vision and product innovation.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for an array of activities and deliverables and will ensure the advancement of product sales and customer adoption. The product marketing manager will also be charged with working cross-functionally with the extended marketing team, sales and product management to develop engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and impact sales revenue.
- Market research and validation
- Product usage reporting and analysis
- Competitive research across our suite of products
- Develop and maintain product messaging and positioning
- Work closely with the sales enablement team to create content and collateral that support the sales cycle
- Work with the extended marketing team to develop necessary product content (case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts) and manage on-going editorial calendars and campaign programs
- Strategy/Program Management
- Customer advisory boards and beta programs
- Product release communication and promotion
- Customer surveys and feedback programs
- New product launch planning and execution
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience (product marketing experience preferred)
- Comfortable and able to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of creating and executing effective marketing programs
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Pardot