Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Center of Excellence
The ON24 marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns. This role is an exciting opportunity for a marketer to lead strategic operational initiatives for the marketing team and work with other functions to drive performance improvements, continuously enhancing the impact of marketing to meet business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be able to lead a small, eager team while being able to project manage multiple programs at once. They will coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed.
Must possess a proven track record building and executing integrated campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline growth.
STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP
- Partner in the planning of ON24’s marketing programs across the buyer’s journey, informed by data & insights; then set the example for building and execution end-to-end
- Document process and enforce consistency, quality, and governance across various systems (email, website, webinars, marketing automation programs integration with SFDC, etc)
- Establish best practices, documentation and refinement of process to optimize program execution
- Audit and optimize processes specifically for tracking engagements across programs - everything from website engagements to webinar registration to webinar interactions and beyond
- Build Marketo programs for webinars, online advertising, asset tracking, and others
- Create web pages in Wordpress
- Use Marketo to create emails using a variety of templates
- Become an expert on our tech stack
- Setup and maintain Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: Content team)
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: net new acquisition of prospects, contribution to pipeline, revenue growth
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or equivalent quantitative discipline
- 5-8 years of digital marketing experience in B2B SaaS demand generation, marketing operations, campaign marketing or industry marketing role.
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general best practices)
- Marketo Certification a plus
- Experience using ON24 a huge plus
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, email, digital advertising, and more.
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Experience reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com, or DOMO
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.