Sr. Back-End Engineer
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
San Francisco Bay Area candidates only
As a senior engineer you will working on some of our most visible products. These products get >2 million monthly hits. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones.
- Help design and build web application using Java Enterprise development stack
- Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications
- 7+ years of development experience using Enterprise Java technology stack
- Advanced knowledge of JEE technologies with emphasis on JPA and JDBC.
- Ability to write complex SQL and tune them for optimal performance
- Experience with web application framework such as Spring.
- Experience with caching frameworks such as coherence, EH cache etc.
- Should be a good team player and willing to work in the fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn fast-changing technologies and convert those ideas into implementation.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with microservice architecture and development philosophy
- Hands-on experience developing solutions for cloud deployment
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS