Sr. Back-End Engineer
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
As a senior engineer you will working on some of our most visible products. These products get >2 million monthly hits. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones.
- Help design and build web application using Java Enterprise development stack
- Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications
- 7+ years of development experience using Enterprise Java technology stack
- Advanced knowledge of JEE technologies with emphasis on JPA and JDBC.
- Ability to write complex SQL and tune them for optimal performance
- Experience with web application framework such as Spring.
- Experience with caching frameworks such as coherence, EH cache etc.
- Should be a good team player and willing to work in the fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn fast-changing technologies and convert those ideas into implementation.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with microservice architecture and development philosophy
- Hands-on experience developing solutions for cloud deployment
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS