Customer Success Manager (Senior)
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
Additional applications for the ON24 product portfolio include virtual training, talent development and town hall meetings. More than 1,000 enterprises of all sizes rely on ON24, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Ernst & Young and SAP.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for the relationship between ON24 and Elite clients. This role is responsible for the effective and successful coordination of setup, implementation, training and maintenance on various ON24 Products and Platforms, as well as partner products and platforms. This is a role which requires an organized individual, who is comfortable interfacing with clients, handling multiple projects with both long and short timelines, and facilitating projects involving sales, engineering, finance, and external client teams.
This is a remote position - West Coast.
- Successfully execute client engagements and act as client point-of-contact for project related issues
- Must be able to consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Facilitate Account Setup, implementation, training, and ongoing account review and modification
- Assist with the renewal process for annual renewal of accounts
- Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and utilization levels
- Provide client training and support of ON24’s proprietary webcasting platforms
- Provide process and reconciliation of invoicing for ON24 products and services
- Provide Event Management services as needed
- Provide platform support through use of Support Ticketing System, email and phone
- At least 4 years of work experience in account management and client communications
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
Highly Desired Experience
- Experience with audio and video production or related field
- A solid understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies combined with a working knowledge of audio/video streaming and codecs
- Must be prepared to work occasional non-standard hours and occasional travel