VC Project Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized webinar and content experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue.
Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinar and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes — including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources — marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
The ON24 VC Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of customer events using ON24’s virtual product suite. This role is responsible for:
- Providing an enhanced ON24 experience to ON24’s customers and attendees on the ON24 Elite and VC platforms in Japanese
- Project management of a customer’s event
- Event setup and live event support
- Event de-brief and strategic review of success metrics
This role requires a responsible and detail oriented individual. Customer service, a keen understanding of technology, and interest in thriving in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest profile companies.
- Bi-Lingual in Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office product suites
- Strong technical skills and some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- Comprehensive project management abilities
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to customer requests
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Primary point of contact for customer(s) throughout event build and launch process
- Responsible for creating, managing and executing comprehensive project plan encompassing all aspects of a customer’s digital event
- Subject matter expert on ON24’s product suite
- Build, edit, and support the virtual environment, elite webcasts, and other related activity as necessary
- Actively participate and contribute to strategy discussions ensuring customers meet their program goals and success metrics
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.