Senior SEC Reporting Analyst
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is looking for a Senior SEC Reporting Analyst to expand our team and support the growth of our company. As a successful candidate, you will enjoy the challenges of quarter-end close and SEC reporting, including the preparation of financial statements and related disclosures. You will assist with technical accounting research and prepare white papers. You will have the commitment to deliver quality results under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment. You are a dedicated team-player, self-motivated, and extremely organized and detail-oriented.
This position will be based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Senior Director of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting.
What you will do:
- Assist with the preparation of Forms 10-K/10-Q and XBRL review.
- Prepare financial statements including statement of cash flows
- Prepare supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings and perform tie-out.
- Prepare quarterly and annual disclosure checklists.
- Assist with the preparation of earnings release tables.
- Perform technical research and prepare technical accounting memo.
- Evaluate business transactions for proper U.S. GAAP accounting treatment, including accounting and disclosure recommendations
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing monitoring of significant new accounting pronouncements.
- Skill in stock-based compensation accounting.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
What you will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required.
- 6+ years of financial reporting and auditing experience, with at least 3+ years of public accounting experience as well as experience working in the external reporting function of a public company.
- Good understanding of financial statements, U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting rules.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and question data for reasonableness and proper accounting.
- Experience with Workiva Wdesk.
- Collaborative and can be flexible in his/her approach.
- Extended hours during peak filing times required.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.