Primary Care Physician
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patient’s communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. At 40 locations, and with an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care. Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care. We use
Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we’re looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
Oak Street Health offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be found in other practices, including:
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- 24 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Have an active, non-probationary Pennsylvania medical license.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.