Strategy and Corporate Development, Senior Associate
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Senior Associate, Strategy
Location: 30 W. Monroe St. Chicago, IL
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Role Description and Responsibilities
The Senior Associate, Strategy and Corporate Development will report to the Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development and will sit within the organization of the CEO. You will support problem-solving, own analytics, and assist in making recommendations to the C-suite on top organizational priorities.
Spanning both internal strategic priorities and external affairs, you will:
- Conduct financial and operational analysis to inform and help prioritize the organizational agenda
- Work closely with the CEO, COO, and VP Strategy & Corporate Development to structure, analyze, and execute against high-priority strategic initiatives across the organization
- Manage cross-functional development and execution of select initiatives
- Support preparation of executive-level presentations for our senior leadership team and Board of Directors
- Drive strategic and analytical review of corporate development activity
This role will serve as an ideal opportunity for exceptional analytical and business talent to enter a proven, high-growth organization at the cutting edge of healthcare innovation. The Senior Associate, Strategic Initiatives will have the opportunity to own and drive mission-critical projects while also working with C-suite leadership, gaining cross-functional experience, and learning the Oak Street business model.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be self-directed, and enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced environment, while bringing their experience, leadership, and innovative ideas. The role will be fluid, evolving based on organizational priorities and the professional development of the Associate.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for motivated individuals with:
- “Oakiness” – strong match for our company culture, with a commitment to our mission of rebuilding healthcare
- 2-3 years of management consulting experience, investment banking / PE experience, or healthcare strategy experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that support effectively managing various stakeholders within an organization
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel; experience with financial & analytical tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, R) a plus
- Strong written communication skills, including proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree required
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Competitive benefits; including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.