Part-Time Medical Logistics Warehouse Assistant
NYRR is recruiting for the part time position of Medical Logistics Warehouse Assistant. Candidate will be primarily responsible for receiving, storing, recording and issuing medical supplies for NYRR Events. Candidate will be responsible for inspection, packaging, shipping, and accounting of all medical supplies. Candidate will assist in the set up and breakdown of all medical tents previously set by the NYRR Medical Logistics Managers. The Medical Logistics Warehouse Assistant will report to the Assistant Manager, Medical Logistics.
Major responsibilities include:
- Picking, packing and organizing medical supplies for NYRR events
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Arrange stocking of equipment to ensure they meet operational needs
- Plan and track the shipment of products to and from all NYRR Events
- Monitor supply needs throughout events
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Experience in warehouse operations and customer service is preferred
- Some medical experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand on feet, bend and lift items of more than 25lbs for long periods of time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Must be proactive, responsible, attentive, hardworking and professionally courteous to all runners, spectators and pedestrians
- A working knowledge of Excel and Word is preferred
New York Road Runners is an Equal Opportunity Employer