We are currently seeking a Product Manager to drive the NYIAX product and platform strategy and implementation. This is a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role that will be responsible for leading the rollout of new products and features to keep NYIAX positioned as the most highly regarded forward contract exchange in the advertising and media market. This opportunity is challenging and exciting, allowing you to work on groundbreaking engineering and ad tech/fin tech problems with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team of Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and UX Designers.
You will represent all stakeholders (external clients, executives, other product managers, sales, and client solutions) when working with the engineering team to design solutions for the platform.
We work in a fast-paced environment and are seeking someone who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a distributed team. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with a passion for solving complex business and technical challenges.
Qualified candidates should have 2-3 years of experience in the financial or online ad-tech industry working as a Product Manager.
Candidates will be responsible for creating business and technical product feature requirements for the NYIAX platform. You will address both short and long-term product objectives and features by working with technology and business team members to ensure success. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of internal and external stakeholders, and engage at a detailed technical level to derive product requirements
- Evaluate opportunities, design solutions based on analysis, and work with multiple internal teams to implement solutions and iterate
- Drive feature prioritization, process improvements, and product requirements to improve product effectiveness and usability
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of personnel from C-level managers to functional business users as well other product and development teams
- Proactively provide customer and business context to engineering team
- Express novel ideas and complex concepts clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ideal candidate is a passionate product leader, who is both detail oriented and customer oriented with experience building workflow solutions and complex, highly integrated software solutions
- 2-3 years of experience in a product management role, with a successful track record of designing, building and launching products with real business impact
- Fluency in Agile development and experience with human-centered design processes
- Knowledge of display advertising technology is preferred, specifically ad serving and/or monetization systems
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in computer science or engineering)
- Strong problem solving and business modeling skills with ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses
- Strong communicator with the ability to develop rapport and trust with clients and internal teams across many job functions
- Passion for improving existing business practices and processes
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical thinking, and the ability to develop and present product and solution recommendations to internal teams and to clients / prospects
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and oral communication skills
- Strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined, enjoys working at the big picture and product pixel levels
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills
- A product evangelist, who is able to inspire and drive consensus
- Self-starter and extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced environment
NYIAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer