Sales Specialist, File Services - Northeast & Canada
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Sales Specialist, Americas – Nutanix Files
As a Sales Specialist at Nutanix, you will be a technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most valued customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help drive the Nutanix Files business by gaining customer and field mindshare, showcasing and proving the value of the Nutanix Files product and consequently achieving or exceeding sales and adoption targets in your assigned segment. This role will help develop advanced technical and selling expertise across Nutanix and non-Nutanix products and solutions.
- Be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Nutanix Files, serving as a product specialist, trusted advisor, and account manager for end customers and field sales teams.
- Present, demonstrate and help execute proof of concepts for Nutanix Files and drive customer engagements from early conversations to decision making evaluations.
- Design and implement Nutanix Files solutions by leveraging Product experts, Solution Architects and Nutanix Consulting Services.
- Own the sales revenue targets for Nutanix Files in your assigned segment and work alongside field sales teams to grow the Nutanix Files business.
- Drive sales and adoption through sales-led activities such as targeted account planning, account management and replicating product success at scale
- Lead TCO and ROI conversations with customers and field teams as opportunities progress from through the sales cycle
- Influence Nutanix Files go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Appliance and Software pre-sales and technical sales
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-adapting environment, working with cross-functional teams and leveraging company resources to drive sales using a combination of top-down and bottom-up tactics.
- Strong experience selling and architecting Enterprise storage solutions from vendors such as NetApp, EMC, HP, Dell or startups operating in the Enterprise storage space
- Experience growing products from early adopter customers to the late majority is a plus
- Must be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent writing skills with a penchant for organization, constant follow-up and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with public cloud technologies is a plus.
A successful hybrid seller will have the following qualifications:
- Solution architect - The expertise and ability to convert customer requirements into innovative technical solutions in the enterprise file storage space.
- Technical depth & breadth – Technical depth in Enterprise file storage technologies, designs and migrations, and breadth in datacenter infrastructure technologies
- Collaborative - Able to work cohesively with members of the Nutanix sales, product, engineering, services, and marketing organizations and Nutanix partners is required.
- Excellent Communicator - Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills is required.
- Executive Presence - Validated experience engaging with senior level executives is preferred.
- Performer - Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations is required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.