Inside Sales Training & Enablement Manager – East Coast
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Inside Sales Training & Enablement Manager – East Coast, will be responsible for ensuring the Durham, NC based Inside Sales organization is equipped with the training, content, resources, tools, and metrics necessary to effectively differentiate, position and sell Nutanix solutions and services. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor and help launch our Inside Sales Academy.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of both the Sales Development Role as well as the Inside Account Executive position, having spent time in their career successfully doing both. Management experience would be valuable but is not required. In addition, it is preferred that they have experience teaching and/or mentoring in a profession or personal environment.
This person’s main responsibility will be the day to day execution of the Inside Sales Academy program for the Durham, NC office. This includes, but is not limited to teaching the individual courses, running reinforcement workshops, 1:1 rep development and execution and reporting of rep evaluations.
- Manage the delivery of our new hire sales training curriculum and continuously help to improve the program to increase the success of our new hires and reduce the ramp to full productivity.
- Assist with the delivery of large-scale training efforts including instructor-led classroom, instructor-led online and self-paced courses.
- Assist in testing and tracking of sales certification programs for the NC based Inside Sales team.
- Provide regular updates on enablement initiatives to the Global Inside Sales Enablement Manager and GEO Sales Enablement Lead.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity and Academy effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the local Inside Sales stakeholders and managers to understand their needs for enablement and training and work with Global Inside Sales Enablement Manager to develop solutions in a timely fashion
- Provide 1:1 mentorship and development to the Inside Sales reps
- Training effectiveness performance review against KPI’s.
- Maintain records of training to provide accurate information.
- Degree level education
- Min 4 years of tech sales experience
- Experience in solution sales as well as datacenter HW or Virtualization
- Effective time management, capable of developing the strategy and executing on the tactics and supporting programs, on time and on budget
- Proven project management skills, including self-starter, organization, follow-through, and problem-solving
- Demonstrated, successful experience in both an SDR and Inside AE Role
- Enjoys working with a dynamic and fast-paced environment to produce cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions while managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organizational staff
- Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Experience with learning management and content management methodologies and systems, metrics development and reporting preferred
- Experience in interfacing with Mid-Market Customers in a direct sales and/or Business Development capacity
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.