HR Operations Representative Germany (Contractor) m/f
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a special place where incredibly talented people are empowered to do what they do best. You are encouraged to share your ideas, talent and energy. We deliver an exceptional product and, as a direct result of our reputation in the market, we are growing quickly. Fostering our founder’s mentality—coupled with practicing mindfulness and authenticity—is how we sustain the goodness within our company.
Nutanix is a fast-growing dynamic company that makes IT infrastructure invisible with an enterprise cloud platform that delivers the agility and economics of the public cloud, without sacrificing the security and control of on- premises infrastructure.
For our rapidly growing EMEA region we are looking for an experienced HR Operations Representative to help with the daily administration tasks of the HR department. Our HR EMEA department delivers full scope of HR support to all employees in the EMEA region. The Employee will be working in a very international environment (over 25 countries and counting) dealing with internal as well as with external customers and vendors. This is a full-time contractor position with possibility to extend the contractor agreement.
- This role will be an EMEA wide HR role, but will also be accountable for one or two sub-regions partnering part of their time with the HR Business Partner for the relevant sub region.
- Own New Hire onboarding process: enrollment to payroll and benefits of all new employees, including following up with providers post hire date
- Own New Hire Induction: receive all new employees upon start date, walk them through company information and guarantee employee experience
- Perform HR Audits: weekly data audits of all new hires, and regular data audits to maintain data accuracy standards
- Action employee lifecycle changes in HR system
- Keep record of sickness and time-off
- Keep record of different types of special leave, align with employee and business, prepare documentation, update systems and payroll
- As part of the standard offboarding process, conduct exit interviews with employees and interns
- Prepare referral letters for employees as part of offboarding process
- Handle day to day HR queries from employees, maintain HR inbox
- Maintain employee records, ensure data integrity and accuracy
- HR Systems Support
- Provide training and consultation regarding system issues, transactions
- Data Integrity
- Act as point of contact for all employees and hiring managers
- Prepare employee lifecycle letters and relevant paperwork
- Support with adhoc projects where needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly accurate and attention to detail
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks
- Able to work under stress and handle workload with flexibility
- Adherence to deadlines & time management skills
- ‘Have done, can do, will do’ approach
- Problem solver
- Structured approach, ability to prioritize
- Hands on involvement & proactive attitude
- Comfortable and discrete dealing with confidential matters
- Feeling comfortable working with minimum supervision
- Familiar with working on different time zones
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven record of administration experience in multinational environment 5 years
- HR experience or exposure to HR generalist environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and service orientated
- Strong presentation skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Workday and HRM systems
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English. Multi-language skills are also useful.
- Fluency in German
- Knowledge in local labor law for Germany strongly preferred
We are strongly committed to living our core values: Hungry, Humble and Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy.
We like you to demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks the talk and thrives on collaboration— you’ll fit in well at Nutanix!
In keeping with our appreciation of differences, we actively recruit for, cultivate and support a diverse workforce. We believe that a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and ideas makes for a richer employee experience and enables us to deliver exceptional technology and customer experiences.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.