Instructor-Led Training (ILT) Course Developer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix Education wants to bring world-class Enterprise Cloud education to the masses. This role will be a vital member of the Nutanix Education and Creative Services team building engaging and immersive learning experiences for our target audiences. We are looking for someone who understands instructor-led training (ILT) development and is capable of coordinating development efforts across globally distributed teams. Your primary function is to create learning experiences that engage rather than bore while providing learners with the skills and information required to be successful using Nutanix products.
The successful candidate will produce innovative educational products with a distributed team of content developers, instructional designers, and field subject matter experts. We are looking for someone who has a background in virtualization and cloud technologies and can quickly learn new, cutting-edge Nutanix products. Your technical skills will continually improve because you will be working with Nutanix technologies and have daily access to a test environment.
The successful candidate must adhere to established development processes and standards and perform all levels of editing, including formatting, application of company style, as well as deep edits that attend to document structure, coherence, and content completeness. You will be responsible for the timely release of training offerings, improving existing documentation, and managing feedback loops. Attention to detail is a must.
- Author high quality training content for existing and emerging Nutanix technologies.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to gather information and product specifications and transform that information into engaging training content applicable to specific job roles.
- Refine and improve documentation and development process workflows.
- Provide constructive feedback during peer review.
- Evaluate and respond to course feedback.
- Work independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines.
- Deliver alpha training for content that you create.
- Manage development projects, prioritize tasks, and ensure timely delivery of all course elements.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as delivery operations, certification, and eLearning.
- Adhere to organizational and industry standards.
- 5+ years’ experience in any two of the following: virtual infrastructure management, cloud automation, configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins), cloud operations management, network virtualization, and security. Or programming languages such as Java, Node.JS, Python, Ruby, Microsoft PowerShell and Unix shell.
- Practical field experience with any combination of the technologies listed above is preferred.
- Proven experience helping customers succeed with virtualization/cloud technologies.
- Agile project management experience.
- Fluent in English.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.