Financial Analyst Corporate FP&A
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team within Nutanix is a small high energy team providing finance partnership to business leaders across all functions. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high impact team in a fast growing organization. We provide analysis to support strategic decisions, conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues and manage financial processes such as planning, forecasting, reporting and tracking performance.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Finance Analyst/Sr. Finance Analyst, Corp FP&A. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual. This individual will partner with IT in managing, creating, updating Tableau dashboards and provide analytical/modeling support to the Sr. Manager.
- Partner with FP&A team in creating performance enhancing process and dashboards
- Make sure the metrics in existing dashboards are relevant and accurate in ever changing business model
- Work with the team in testing systems for upgrades, changes, NPI etc
- Serve as a liaison between FP&A and IT in creating reports and dashboards
- Lead in streamlining and improving the financial planning processes and tools, as well as identifying and driving new relevant corporate related metrics.
- Participate in cross functional company task forces on various projects including data warehousing projects.
- Help in analysis of business trends with intense data mining
- Publish weekly and quarterly reports to executives and FP&A
- Work with FP&A and IT in testing new releases
- 2+ years of experience in an FP&A or IT Business Analyst role
- Experience in creating dashboards, using database, developing excel macros a must
- Experience with Tableau, NetSuite, Salesforce
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation and bias to action. Healthy impatience for change. Willingness to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- Superior relationship-building and influence management skills in interactions with senior leaders, peers, business partners
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle competing priorities
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.