Sales Enablement Leader
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Sales Enablement Leader
The role is to work as the Business Partner to Sales Leadership consulting on the provision of Sales and Solutions training to the entire APAC. You will drive the successful creation and provision of this training along with its measured effect on Sales Effectiveness. The role includes the delivery of Internal and External Sales training, role-playing, event organization, and content creation. The ideal candidate has a Sales/Pre-sales background with an interest in new Sales techniques and business practice. Building relationships with the Regional Sales Leadership team will be a major component of this role in addition to building strong relationships across all the organizations involved with or related to Sales. You have a proven track record of creating results through others in a matrix environment.
- Work with APAC sales leadership to deliver on objectives by developing specific training development plans for the Global Sales teams.
- Drive those training plans through the Field Sales Enablement team into the Global Sales Organization, working closely with the Sales Leadership and Sales Chief of Staff.
- Manage the teams of Regional Sales Enablement managers APAC responsible for the delivery of sales training; new hire on-boarding, selling skills for inside and outside sales, account planning, acceleration training, and entry-level technical training.
- May conduct training.
- Provide on-going consultation on selling skills.
- Engage with the Sales leaders, Business Unit leaders, Marketing and Global Sales Training to ensure the coordination, organization, and deployment of the required training for the sales teams. Includes:
- Ensure the Region benefits from the timely delivery of Product training, Vendor led training, Locally required training like Consumer Law, Accidental Damage Protection, etc, Specialist training
- Deployment and follow up of training programs
- Acceleration programs, eg AE/ISR Storage acceleration.
- Interlock with stakeholders to define development needs and to provide training updates.
- Analyze Training effectiveness performance review.
- Maintain records of training to provide accurate information.
- Min Degree.
- Min 10 years of Management experience preferably in a sales or pre-sales capacity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of Direct Enterprise, Global Account and Channel Sales desirable.
- Facilitation skills.
- Training/delivery skills.
- 2nd line management experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.