Senior Manager, Alliances – Financial Services
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Senior Manager, Alliances – Financial Services
Technology Alliances | New York / New Jersey
To maintain momentum and to accelerate growth, Nutanix is expanding its Business Development & Strategic Alliances team. The Sr Manager, Alliances will be responsible for developing partnerships between Nutanix and strategic ISV’s in the Financial Services vertical. This person will secure, manage and advance partnerships between Nutanix and a variety of industry ecosystem players including Core Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance application vendors. This is a critical role for the company, and a significant opportunity to shape the growth of Nutanix.
The Alliances Manager will have a proven track record of identifying, recruiting and building industry partnerships in the technology and sales channel realms, ideally within the enterprise software space, and leveraging those partnerships to drive business results. The Alliances Manager will work closely with senior management across Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Operations to grow Nutanix business with a list of industry partners, and manage the ongoing relationships with partners to maximize value to all parties.
· Recruit new application partners in the Financial Services space.
· Develop relationships and solutions validations with strategic partners.
· Build and execute the right strategic alignment between Nutanix and the application alliance partners, including driving go-to-market programs, solution development, field enablement and technical alignment.
· Develop architectural roadmap engagements to drive innovation of Nutanix product lines aligned with the ecosystem.
· Act as a thought leader to Nutanix internal teams on business and strategic issues relating to the Nutanix technology partner ecosystem.
· The candidate should have a strong technical foundation in the technology industry, including an in-depth working knowledge of the Financial Services industry. The candidate will leverage existing business relationships to drive growth and will constantly look for opportunities to position Nutanix for success. The Alliances Manager should have the following:
· 7-8+ years’ experience in managing technology partnerships in Financial Services enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces, including a deep network of contacts in these spaces.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing & Engineering.
· Expertise in developing and executing solutions sales and product marketing programs.
· Comfortable driving initiatives with large industry application players as well as start-ups.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent technical experience preferred.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.