Sr. Manager, Workday HCM
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is building a world class organization and is looking for a top notch Stream Owner (manager or Sr. Manager) for the Hire to Retire process. The position requires a highly dedicated individual and Workday HCM and Payroll expert who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment. This person will be responsible for working with HR, Payroll, Finance, IT, Legal, Workday Delivery Team and Business Analysts. Working at the highest technical level of most phases of business analysis, this position drives the technology roadmap for the Hire to Retire process, applications and integrations.
- Work closely with key business (HR, Payroll) and technical stakeholders to innovate new technical solutions, and enhance current solutions for HR team using Workday.
- Drive and motivate team to deliver Hire to Retire initiatives from inception to delivery
- Responsible for ensuring deliverables for company stakeholders are met with primary stakeholders being HR and Payroll
- Building trust and ensure proactive delivery of HR and Payroll automation roadmap along with stream team. Also develop and implement roadmap strategy for HR and Payroll stakeholders
- Provide input and oversight of HR system projects definition and solution design for requested new features and operational enhancements for internal Workday system and other HR systems.
- Ensure Hire to Retire stream is delivering on Schedule, On Budget and On Scope Projects
- Maintain SLAs and KPIs for entire Hire to Retire stream
- Act as the liaison between various organizations to manage business priorities, communicate changes in scope or schedule, and call out risks
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning for Hire to Retire stream.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Manage Business Analyst staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Drive SOX, ISO GDPR controls for all configuration design in Workday
- Collaborate with multiple architectural and quality assurance teams to achieve all quality deliverables
- Perform research and develop new systems or applications for new and/or present systems
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Exhibits keen interest and experience in Workday HCM, Payroll and Hire to Retire processes of large scale, complex, transformational cloud based SaaS solutions
- Strong Workday knowledge of HCM and Payroll is required and Compensation, Talent, Benefit are nice to have
- 10+ years experience in Hire to Retire process
- Experience with Workday data model
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment that requires flexibility and the capacity to quickly learn and assimilate information/new skills is essential
- Exceptional presentation skills. Ability to present to senior levels of management (e.g. Sr. Director, VP) and to facilitate discussions at the senior stakeholder level
- Well-honed organizational skills, focus and attention to detail
- The ability to build relationships, influence key decision-makers, and collaborate on a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Strong communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Strong team player who breaks down silos and works effectively with teams and stakeholders to establish and accomplish business objectives.
- Exceptional ability to gather organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications.
- CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.