Field Sales Enablement Manager - Central
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The sales enablement organization is seeking a highly motivated person to fill a sales enablement role to support our central region. You will work as a business partner to the central regions sales leadership and consult on the provision of sales and solutions training to the entire region, internal and external salesforce. The role will also involve the delivery of sales and pre-sales focused training, role-playing, event organization and content creation. The ideal candidate has a sales or re-sales background with and interest in new sales techniques and business practice. You have a flair for building relationships at all levels including senior sales management and across organizations. You have a proven track record of creating results through others in a matrix environment. This role reports to the Manager of Field Sales Enablement in Durham, North Carolina.
- Work with the regions sales management to deliver sales objectives by creating specific training development plans for the regions internal and external sales teams
- Drive those training plans into the complete sales organization, working closely with the sales management team and HR
- Responsible for the delivery of sales training; new hire onboarding, selling skills for inside and outside sales, account planning, acceleration training and entry level technical training
- Conducts training in the classroom as well as through conference calls
- Provide on-going consultation and coaching on selling skills
- Engage with the sales leaders, business unit leaders, marketing and global sales training to ensure the coordination, organization and deployment of the required training for the sales teams Including:
- product trainings, vendor led trainings, local trainings like consumer law, accidental damage protection, etc
- Interlock with stakeholders to define development needs and to provide training updates
- Training effectiveness performance review against KPIs
- Maintain records of training to provide accurate information
- Degree level education
- Min 10 years of working experience preferably in a sales or pre-sales capacity
- Consulting skills for the development of training and sales programs including:
- Ability to design basic training modules
- Needs assessment/ Diagnostic skills
- Vendor research and evaluation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with software or solution sales to direct, global account and channel sales desirable
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.