Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Assist BI development team in the design of database solutions. Work with business owners and business users to understand and translate user requirements into practical data models.
- Conduct profiling of data sources and determine cleansing and data quality rules
- Work with BI team to incorporate business requirements into Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes. Develop and maintain ETL processes and ETL Meta Data
- Develop/performance tune complex SQL (PL/SQL and/or T-SQL) queries and stored procedures.
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills. Ability to work with considerable ambiguity. Ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly.
- Well versed with Agile process and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to batch processes using any scripting language like pearl, Unix or python.
- Experience with source systems like salesforce (SOQL), NetSuite or any other CRM is a plus.
- Expert data modeling skills including conceptual, logical and physical model design. Experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts
- At least 5 years of experience in Standard Query Language and a procedural language such as PL\SQL
- Minimum 4+ years of development experience in any ETL tool (Like Informatica, Data Stage, Pentaho etc)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in performance tuning of database queries/ database schema
- 4+ years of post-college working experience as a developer in Data Warehousing.
- 4+ years of experience with databases like Postgres, Teradata, and Oracle SQL.
- 2+ years of Hadoop experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of SPARK experience is preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Unix Shell Script and Autosys
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent from a leading university and preferably with a MS degree.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.