Senior Graphic Designer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
As a senior graphic designer you will be required to work with stakeholders worldwide to plan, concept, and design (both print and online) collateral, marketing program materials, sales materials, illustrations, tradeshow booths, and advertising that creatively and consistently reflect the company's brand identity.
The senior graphic designer will be part of the Marketing team and will report to the Art Director.
- Collaborate with team members (both internal & external) to develop creative concepts & designs, translating those solutions through to a variety of channels
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept & design to production
- Work closely with the Director of Creative Services to create collateral, promotional, and advertising pieces
- Support the Sales team (via Marketing) in creating necessary sales materials
- Responsible for creating accurate budget forecasts and delivering creative within those budgets
- Remain current on art, industry, and communication trends
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to handle & manage constructive criticism
- Four year related degree
- +5 years design experience with an in-house creative department (or design firm)
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual skills with a high sense of design, illustration, layout, and typography
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Collaborate effectively with creative teams and other designers during the creative process
- Seek opportunities to increase customer & user satisfaction, and deepen "client" relationships
- Thrive on learning; dedicated to self-improvement
- Able to manage and/or mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.)
- Perform other duties as designated by the Director of Web & Creative Services
Additional Desired Skills
- Video production
- HTML & motion graphics
Portfolio and/or sample work required upon request.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.