Digital Marketing Manager, Account Based Marketing (Contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.Duration: 6 months + Extensions
Location: USA Remote or San Jose
You are the ideal candidate if you are passionate about driving execution excellence and pipeline growth for global programs. A master project manager, you are known for your immaculate attention to detail. You’re seen as a go-to person within your function to get things done. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally, as well as within your direct team.
You have designed and driven global digital marketing programs that generate pipeline and can take demand generation to the next level. You are excited about building account based marketing programs to support worldwide pipeline generation in our top customers and prospects.
You are a highly creative strategist and an execution powerhouse. You are excited about managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns for target accounts. You are passionate about driving custom experiences, targeted messaging and optimizing digital spend.
- Execute and optimize digital account-based marketing spend for ABM at Scale and 1:1 ABM programs
- Use a strong analytics background and ability to critically analyze and leverage performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors and tools with the ABM team
- Manage ABM lead flow and follow-up to pipeline with the inside sales organization using your deep understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Generate thoughtful design to scale ABM
- Enable theater teams to run a scaled version of ABM to enterprise accounts
- Analyze CRM data on the health of accounts and database, create strategies to grow database for top accounts
- And more...
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in high-tech, B2B demand generation or ABM
- Strong analytical skills and a fanatical obsession with achieving pipeline growth
- Excellent track record of driving targeted, optimized digital campaigns and programs
- Deep knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.