MTS - Big Data Infrastructure
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
MTS – Big Data Infrastructure
Nutanix is disrupting the multibillion dollar Enterprise Cloud market by groundbreaking the first converged compute & storage virtualization platform that can incrementally scale out to handle petabytes of data while running tens of thousands of virtual machines.
The Nutanix Insights team focuses on building Big Data Infrastructure to derive insights from data collected from Data Centers across our customer base. These insights will drive the efforts towards Data Center optimization, Dedicated support and auto-remediation, Operations and Engineering Process optimizations and product features. We are seeking expert engineers and architects with Big Data Platform/Infrastructure/Analytics expertise for Petabyte scale data and a passion to drive the design of next generation Data Center and Cloud infrastructures.
- You will design and build a Big Data Analytics Platform for the software defined data center
- You will join a small, impactful, and dynamic team
- Build systems and software to deliver deep data science based insights
- Work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of distributed systems
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high quality products and services
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Big Data Infrastructure and software engineering
- Strong knowledge of designing and development of distributed systems software on large datasets for machine learning and analytics
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Optimization
- Experience with technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Hadoop Ecosystem and Mapreduce
- Streaming Analytics and Real Time processing experience such as Spark Streaming, Storm is desirable
- Experience in designing and performance tuning data pipeline jobs is desirable
- Datacenter Monitoring and Telemetry experience. SNAP, collectd or any other data/log collection is desirable
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.