MTS - Big Data Infrastructure
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
MTS – Big Data Infrastructure
Nutanix is disrupting the multibillion dollar Enterprise Cloud market by groundbreaking the first converged compute & storage virtualization platform that can incrementally scale out to handle petabytes of data while running tens of thousands of virtual machines.
The Nutanix Insights team focuses on building Big Data Infrastructure to derive insights from data collected from Data Centers across our customer base. These insights will drive the efforts towards Data Center optimization, Dedicated support and auto-remediation, Operations and Engineering Process optimizations and product features. We are seeking expert engineers and architects with Big Data Platform/Infrastructure/Analytics expertise for Petabyte scale data and a passion to drive the design of next generation Data Center and Cloud infrastructures.
- You will design and build a Big Data Analytics Platform for the software defined data center
- You will join a small, impactful, and dynamic team
- Build systems and software to deliver deep data science based insights
- Work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of distributed systems
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high quality products and services
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Big Data Infrastructure and software engineering
- Strong knowledge of designing and development of distributed systems software on large datasets for machine learning and analytics
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Optimization
- Experience with technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Hadoop Ecosystem and Mapreduce
- Streaming Analytics and Real Time processing experience such as Spark Streaming, Storm is desirable
- Experience in designing and performance tuning data pipeline jobs is desirable
- Datacenter Monitoring and Telemetry experience. SNAP, collectd or any other data/log collection is desirable
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.