Sr Channel Messaging Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Channel Messaging Manager role will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing all to and through-partner messaging/communications activities for the Global Channel Marketing organization. In this role, you will lead the development and delivery strategy of Nutanix value positioning, product, and demand messaging to and through our channel partners to achieve specific business targets for channel engagement and enablement.
- Identify and develop partner success stories that can be used as public references and case studies
- Create compelling narratives that spotlight company and channel experts, products, services and market insights.
- Develop and deliver channel-focused messaging through relevant communications vehicles that resonate in targeted markets, leading to accelerated business growth while measuring performance and ROI.
- Execute multi-touch communication programs that build our channel seller base and channel seller skillset to meet company goals.
- Understand our product and solution value to create highly-relevant messaging and content to support to-partner and thru-partner programs and demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across the global marketing and channel sales teams to drive end-to-end program results
- Streamline and simplify processes with partners and agencies to drive frictionless execution by our channel
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- 4+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in channel (indirect b2b) marketing
- Experience in creating, localizing and executing global messaging/communications campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in channel marketing for high-tech B2B companies.
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Comfortable with prioritizing directives and requests from many teams and managing these within the context of best practices
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving business targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a clear understanding of the channel landscape in IT organizations
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.